CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Fabric Yumminess

I goofed and ordered too little backing fabric for the quilt I'm working on right now. Well, one of them. I have several in progress. You know how it goes. :-)

So I had to put an order in to Hancocks of Paducah because they have awesome clearance sales and they had the fabric I need for $4/yard instead of the $10/yard Joann's wanted for it, YIKES!

I had a coupon for free shipping so I just *had* to order more so I could use it. Oh Darn, right?

So, this is what is on it's way to me-
A Jennifer Paganelli Designer Roll. 36 strips of Dance with me. Delicious! And on sale too:-)

This yummy little bundle which I think will be destined for a zig zag quilt-
From Robert Kaufman, also on sale



Both of these lovelies and few other odds and ends that I can't show yet because they are part of my wip.

And I just cut into some Christmas Fabrics today and am sewing up a Christmas quilt at hubby's request. That should be up soon too.
Gonna go watch a movie with the kiddos now. Aliens in the attic. Hope it's good :)
Oh, and for you twilight fans, tomorrow is the big day!!
I won't get to see it until Sunday morning since I am doing the Give Thanks Walk on Sat :-)

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

so glad you liked dance with me!!!!