CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Belgian Waffles- my version ☺

Yay! Another finish! This is a quilt I made from a pattern from Moda Bakeshop called Belgian Waffles. It is made with an American Jane Snippets Turnover.
The backing is from Swell, I think by Urban Chiks
Close up of the quilting. It's hard to see in this picture, but I used stencils on this for the quilting. This is a pretty shell flower. I'm so mad at myself though. I used a quilters pencil to mark the quilting lines, but didn't test it and I couldn't get it all to wash out :(
I love the way the quilting looks on the back. ☺
This is another top that I've had sitting around for about 1 year. It feels so good to get these finished so we can enjoy them!

2 comments:

Kim Brackett said...

That's precious! Congratulations on the finish!

Mandy said...

Use a little shout and wash it again... in warm water with oxy clean lol... excessive but it should work!!!