CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Heather Bailey Rail Fence

Finally finished this one after having it sit in my to do pile for more than a year. Whoopsie! At lease it's done and I ♥ it!
Back is from Pop Garden. Love all those roses☺

Feels so good to get some of these "older" projects finished!
I hope you all are getting some sew time in for yourselves this summer. I'm finding it so hard to do much of anything that doesn't revolve around my kids right now ☺
I've been trying though, to get some sewing in every day. I feel so lost when I don't get to my machine for a day or two. Know what I mean?

2 comments:

Megan said...

This is beauuuuutiful! I never get tired of seeing Heather Bailey's prints.

annieb said...

I do know what you mean...summer is more of down time for me too, and I miss getting into my sewing room...I am trying to tackle it one project at a time, and not start anything new. Love your finish!