Here were my goals for the months of July\August:
1. Keep up with my quilt alongs:
Jelly Roll Sampler QAL- Nope, I still need to finish up on these.
AmandaJeans's QAL-No, didn't do any of this either:(
Summer Star QAL-YES, I finished all the blocks, including the center medallion. I need to order the inner border fabric for around the medallion. Looking at it now I really wish I had more of the red fabric to have done the center star instead of the sea green. I think it looks washed out. What do you think? Should I tear it apart and re-do it or leave it as is?
2. Get my pinwheel Sampler quilted.- No. I still need to find backing for this beast.
3. Keep working out everyday with my hubby. We started P90x 2 weeks ago now and are loving it! -YES, I've only missed a few days ☺ It's very, very challenging but so much fun. I'm disapointed in that I've only lost 2 lbs since starting( I was really expecting alot more weight loss) but I have lost more than 20" all over my body, so that is something!
4. Finish up my between charming friends quilt- No. Again, I need to order more fabric for this one too.
5. Quilt and bind my Schnibbles quilt for the contest-Yes. ☺