CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Christmas Ribbons

YAY! One of my charming girl goals done! This is my Christmas Ribbons quilt top that I started working on for the Christmas sewing party a few months back with my other charming girls☺



I haven't decided on the border yet. What color should it be? I was leaning toward one of the red prints, but I recently saw someone who had made a quilt of out 12 days of Christmas and it had lots of the aqua and was so pretty it almost glittered. So now I can't decide. What do you think? Red or Aqua? ☺

2 comments:

Sinta Renee said...

Your quilt is beautiful! I'd use them both... a small inside border of red and aqua on the outside border.

Kelly@ Charming Chatter said...

Just love this one - just love it! I'm with Sinta - a small inner border of red, and then aqua with some red in it for a big outer border would be really pretty!