Here are my finishes for the months of Nov/Dec:
1. Finish Simple Abundance 9 patches for a bed quilt I'm making-Done. I'm assembling them into the quilt top right now and will have pics as soon as that's done.
2. Finish star blocks for a quilt for my hubby- Almost. I have 5 more blocks to make. No pics yet.
3. Quilt and bind my cousin's baby quilt- Done x's 2! I hadn't planned on finishing my other cousin's quilt, but I did and got them both sent out for Christmas. The mom to be is actually in labor right this second, YAY!, so just in time for a brand new baby to snuggle up in ;-)
Cousin # 1- Kaitlyn's:
And Cousin #2- Baby being born today:
4. Quilt and bind my Christmas Wreath wall hanging- Done
5. Excercise. -Pretty much failed at this. I blame it on the time of year and the cold/flu season. It has been nasty around my house, just one thing after another. But starting a new year, I WILL be losing this weight in 2011!
Happy New Year everyone! Wishing you all a year filled with God's blessings!