CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

2 ORBC Quilts done! ( well almost)

First, my unfinished one. Well, at least the top is finished:) I have to get some batting and then figure out what I want to back this one with. I made this one to take to the beach and park for us to chill out on.
I'm really happy with the way it turned out. I think the colors look so pretty together. Don't you just love Heather Bailey?!




And, my for real finished quilt, the one I did while participating in the ORBC Quilt along, which was so much fun by the way. I have finished my 2 quilts that I did for that now and it was so much fun! They really come together quick, especially once you get your strips cut!

Finished Quilt!


Back of Quilt. I'm not sold on the back, but eh, it's the back, I won't be seeing that side much, right? ;)


Close-up of binding. Boho Blossom by Michael Miller
So, that's what I have done in craft world. In the real world, my ds started 1st grade Monday(*sniff sniff*) so we are getting back into the swing of things being busy again after a lazy summer.
How was your summer?

No comments: