CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

What should I do with these?



Any ideas?
I particpated in a Charm swap through a coop that I belong to, and got 48 beautiful 5" squares back from the other lovely ladies. I made some half-square triangles with them, and was originally going to make a small pinwheel quilt that I saw over at Moda Bake Shop, but when I put them together, it just seemed off. So I ended up laying them out like this and I love it. But I only have 10 HST blocks left and I need 16 for one block.
So, should I cut up some more squares and make some more blocks to make a quilt? Should I stop and make a table runner? Should I use these 3 blocks and just add some borders around them to make it bigger?
Any ideas?
These little cuties are for the prairie points that I want arounnd the edge of whatever it ends up being :p

No comments: