My Aunt Sandy's quilt is done! All quilted, bound and washed. Ready to be labeled and go off to it's new home. The only thing I don't like about how this one turned out is how you can't see the stars very well. There are 12 stars hidden throughout and I fussy cut the Angel print for the star centers. It's really hard to see them in the photos. I quilted all over in a loopy pattern except the stars. I thought if I didn't quilt them, they would show up more. They look a little puffy now, but it's ok, I think.
Measures about 65x75
And I took the leftover Sent with Love charm squares from my hearts quilt and made Bella a dress for Valentine's Day:
My model doesn't hold very still, but you get the idea:-)
Started quilting my other Aunt's quilt yesterday and hope to have that finished this weekend. I should be able to finish all my Charming girl projects before the end of the month. YAY~!
And for everyone attending the party, see you tomorrow!! I can't wait!