CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 14, 2010

CGQC January Projects

YAY! I get to join the fun over at Charming Chatter and be a Charming girl! I am so excited!! :-)

So here's what I plan (hope) to get accomplished this month.

1. Finish quilting and get the binding on my Aunt Sandy's quilt. 

2. Start the quilting on my other Aunt's quilt. I haven't taken pics of that one yet.

3. Make a Valentine quilt for my daughter. I already cut out the heart appliques. No pattern, just kind of winging it :-) Using 2 gorgeous Sent with Love by Deb Strain charm packs.

1 comment:

Kelly@ Charming Chatter said...

Oh, very fun projects! We're so glad to have you! Oh, and maybe you can work on your Valentine appliques at our sewing party?? Looks like it's going to be REALLY CUTE!!!