CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy NEw Year!

May this New Year bring you all peace, prosperity,  joy, love and lots of time to craft!

I have a few New Years Resolutions this year. Unusual for me actually. I don't normally have any.

1. Excercise every day.

2. Blog more. I think I may try to post once a day. We'll see if I can keep up with that one ;-)

3. Spend more quality time with my kids. They are precious gifts from God and I don't ever want to forget that.

4. Eat better. This also goes with resolution #1

5. Quilt more, of course :-) I have a lot of projects already started that need to get finished and more ideas running through my head that need to get out!

So, what about you? Any resolutions for this new year?

I don't know about you, but I plan on 2010 being my best year yet!

1 comment:

Kelly@ Charming Chatter said...

What great resolutions for the New Year! Mine would be similar to yours, and I'll add trying to be more organized, follow a schedule! Wishing you a Happy New Year, too!