CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 7, 2010

I have issues

Why is it that I find it so hard to stay on one project at a time?
At this moment, I have a total of 6 quilts going at the same time. So when I make a boo boo on the quilting of the zig zag I am working on right now and realized I am about to become even more friendly with my seam ripper, what do I do?
Get to work on it? Noooo. That would be logical, but not much fun.
So I started playing with my first ever turnover ( a snippets one by American Jane).

picture from Moda Bake Shop
I'm using this pattern.

So what do you think? Am I nuts? Maybe. Just a little bit. ;-)

1 comment:

Kelly@ Charming Chatter said...

Welcome to my world (LOL)! I think this just comes with the quilting territory - or at the very least, we're in good company together! Love that pattern, and I can't wait to see your quilt! Yum!