CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 12, 2010

ZZZZZZZZZZZ

I don't know what is up with me lately but I am so lazy! I think it may be, at least in part, due to my sewing so much last month. I have no energy for sewing this month. I finished the heart quilt

 and made a few of the string blocks, but that's it. I haven't even started on my other CG&G projects yet. I know, I know. *Hanging head in shame*
February is not a long month so I really need to get moving, but I just can't make myself.
It hasn't stopped me from shopping though! And picking out new patterns I want to try:-)
Just look at this lovely little bundle of goodies that I bought from Kelly.

A Verna layer cake, simple abundance jelly roll, a couple of CUTE patterns and some assorted yardage to finish up ( and start) some projects. Love them all-Thanks Kelly!
Her service is fantastic by the way! I ordered on a thursday night, I think and it was at my door on Mon!

Hmm, I feel inspired just by looking at that pile of goodies. Maybe I can get my sewing mojo back after all ;-)
TTYL!

4 comments:

Little Lady Patchwork said...

I love your heart quilt! I love how the green gives it a splash of color.

I am also having a slow start this month w/my CG&GQC projects. It must be the weather or the fact that my Little Person has been sick alot lately.

I love all of your goodies from Kelly! Sometimes I just love to open up the packages and stare at the stuff over & over again....I totally agree w/you about her fast service!

Sending you some quilting mojo...:0)

annieb said...

I am unmotivated this month as well...it has been a busy month with work and personal commitments, so I am loving having a long weekend and hoping to get caught up. Good luck to you, and hope the new goodies give you a kick start!

Dandelion Quilts said...

Well, that quilt looks like a lot of work...you will get your energy back. Sometimes I find I have more energy if I try something new. LOL...hence all of my UFO's. I love your goodies from Kelly...she is the best. I just placed an order myself.

Kelly@ Charming Chatter said...

I'm still giggling - what a great post, Lisa! We NEVER hang our head in shame in the CG&CQC - never! Sometimes we're up for lots of sewing, sometimes not -- but we always have great companionship, and that's what matters!!! Love your pile of goodies, and can't wait to see what you make (when your sewing mojo comes back - smile)!!!