CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 10, 2010

What I've been up to

Hope everyone had a relaxing weekend and for all the moms out there a Very Happy Mother's Day!
I got some beautiful cards and a box of my favorite candy: See's Soft Centers. Yummm. I always wonder though how a 2 pound box of candy can make you gain 5 pounds? LOL
Don't worry, I wouldn't actually eat all that candy myself, at least not all at once, HAHA! I always share. ☺

I finally brought myself to cut into the beautiful fat quarter bundle that I won from the lovely Kelly last Christmas:
Boutique by Chez Moi for Moda
And they are turning into this:
Anita is having a little quilt along, and well, I just couldn't pass it up. All those flying geese are adorable! And boy, are there alot of them! But they actually come together pretty quickly. It's only 1 block per week and a few geese for the sashing

I've also been working on my hexi's:

These are just a few. I have many more done, but you'd get bored if I showed them all to you now. There's like 40 or something. LOL



No comments: