CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

International Quilt Festival

In Long Beach,Ca this July. I am still a newbie so someone please tell me, what exactly is this? I am only about 1 hour from Long Beach so I was thinking of going, but want to know what exactly goes on at one of these festivals? I see there are classes and demonstrations, but is there shopping? ☺
I want to know if I need to start saving my pennies now to stock up when I go.

So, anyone ever been to one? Are they fun? Worth the trip?

1 comment:

Linda in Calif. said...

I haven't been to this one, but I've been to Road to California in Ontario and I've heard this is similar. Oh My! Bring lots of money - there are LOTS and LOTS of vendors. If you want to take a class - sign up quickly - they fill up fast. Just get on the internet and sign up. What city are you in? 1 hour away is not too far at all - it will be well worth the trip. And you will have fun looking at all the quilts. Take a camera.