CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Isn't this cute?

I was pressing this fabric for a backing for a baby quilt and look at the cute little selvage! They're little booties! Adorable.



Been busy this week keeping up with my 7 y.o and all his fall activities for school- fall festival, pumpkin carving contest, costume readying( is that a word?) Baking up a storm for the school bake sale, book fairs, parent-teacher meetings. Lot's of fun stuff happening. And of course, I've managed to get some quilting done too.
Be back tomorrow with my finishes for the month!
Blessings,
Lisa

1 comment:

carol fun said...

That selvedge is adorable! I've been noticing that more and more fabrics are having cute selvedges- a great boon for those doind selvedge projects and little touches like that just make me smile! Thanks for sharing -