CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

It's been awhile!

 Wow, I can't believe it's been 3 months since I last posted. I wish I had some grand excuse but I don't. Just life☺ I have been sewing quite a bit. I made this quilt top from Miss Rosie's pattern Simple City. Lots of pastels from my stash. The colors look really washed out in the pictures, but it really turned out pretty nice I think. It is a beast though, queen size. I don't know if I'll be able to quilt this thing on my little machine.



 Both of my kids had birthday's-3 days apart- in March. Bella wanted a Minnie Mouse theme so I made her this dress
And this cake:

 Jonathan wanted a pirate party, but we had that one at Chuck-e-cheese. Loved it. No mess for me to clean up and they organize everything☺ I appliqued a skull & crossbones on a white shirt and an "8" in the middle.

                                      And I made his cake too based on a cake I had seen online.
I have been lurking to all the charming girls blogs, keeping up you all☺ It's good to be posting again. It was nice to have a bit of a break, but I am glad to be back!

1 comment:

imquilternity said...

Great cakes! And, I l-o-v-e the Minnie Mouse dress - it's adorable!!