CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Studly & The Mrs. Quilt Along Blocks

Here are my Hubby's blocks. I'm using a mix of Repro prints and a Maison De Garance Layer Cake for his. I'm not real sure about the chocolate background fabric, but Hubby likes it and that's what matters:-)



I'm using Georgia Lou by Brenda Riddle for Lecien for mine and I just love the soft look to these blocks. My camera phone didn't capture the colors real well-All the creams really do go together, not sure why it looks so yellow in this pic?


I'm almost done with all the pressing of all those itty bitty triangles-and with 2 quilts, there's a bunch! ☺But it's going to be so worth all the work in the end. Kelly has outdone herself with this beautiful quilt!

If you want to follow along, you can find her original post here.

2 comments:

Kelly@ Charming Chatter said...

Oh Lisa - I'm drooling here! I love hubby's blocks - and I like the chocolate background! And, yours, well - it's just my style! I love Georgia Lou! I know right -these are a ton of work, but so darn pretty when they're done! B-E-A-utiful stitching girlfriend!!

Carol said...

Lisa I'm just loving your blocks.....I agree, they're lots of work but these are going to be awesome quilts...I love the BROWN! LOL!