CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

A Christmas gift

  First up is the moose quilt for my Uncle Mel. His nickname is Moose so I thought this appropriate for him;-)

Sorry, I'm not sure why the pictures look blurry close up, but you get the idea. Lot's of mooses;-)




Hubby is holding it up and ds(6) is taking the pictures:-)
I'm not sure why my husband always holds the quilts sideways. I made his in this same pattern and I need to retake the pictures because as I was getting ready to post them I realized they were sideways too. Lol
But it's been a few days since I've posted anything so I thought you wouldn't mind at least 1 sideways quilt until I get the other pictures done. :-D

Anyway, this a free pattern from Robert Kaufman on his website. Super easy to whip up. I think I did it in just a few hours.
Final measurements after washing are about 61x70
I'll try to get pics of hubby's quilt today when he gets off work.

No comments: